Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Love Another

I know it happens.......... I am  just a little bit tired of not being able to do what I want to do.
Frustrated!
I need a little freedom. More room!
Always doing the same thing week after week........................................it doesn't end!
Kind of like doing the laundry. Yuck!
My love will never  go away.............................I'm a little bored.  I tried new things.
But the romance is just not there this week!
Kind of!

No, I would never give up my dishes! My heart still loves tablescaping! Silly!
I am trying to cleaning out my book shelf ! Well, actually cookbooks right now.
I already cleaned out my school stuff.
NOW cookbooks, then bible study stuff and last my books. I may not do the last one! LOL
I love to cook almost as much as I love setting tables.
I love to do lots of different things!
I do alot, I just happen not to share everything!
I am not sure why.  Most times it's because I forget to take pictures until its all over or I'm finished!

So my dilemma today is what to keep............................................
I emptied all the cookbooks I need to look through.


I want to keep all these! 


These are the problem!



I absolutely love all of my Taste of Home magazines. It has great recipes.
I do have a few favorites I have kept over the years in my notebook.
I will have to show you that too! I have all of the year 2012 and a few of 2013.
I throughout all of the ones before 2012 in 2012! LOL


Another favorite is my little Italian cookbook.
I have made several of the recipes and will never get rid of it!
So it stays on the shelf.



This is another favorite because my daughter used this to learn to cook.
 She isn't married and doesn't have any children......so that theory went out the window! LOL
 How we save!





These are pamphlets that are not made any more......I can see where I am going with all this!
I will be saving more than I care too! LOL



 Your wondering why am I doing this? I haven't the fainest idea!
I just think I'm 62 and it's time to clean out the paper mess.
I maybe moving again and I am carrying all this extra stuff!
 Is it just me? I never use half of it!

Well, while I am waiting for your answers.................................................................
I think I'll show you how I save my favorite recipes. You know the ones I make alot!
I use a pink binder to hold everything.


All the recipes are in sleeves.
I bought them at Office Max.
I take out the sleeve, make the recipe, wipe it off and put it back in my pink binder.
All nice and clean. A great way not to loose your favorites!




So where am I with all this mess? Right back where I started! LOL

I think I'll sell what I absolutely don't want and take it from there.
If I can just weed out a little at a time, all might be well.
Meanwhile I will wait for suggestions from you.....................................


Blessings My Friend,






No comments:

Post a Comment