Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FINALLY

                   Happy First Day of Spring!!!!!

My trees are so happy it's warm their bursting with color!


I am sure we have all been waiting for this day to make it official. The whole country has been experiencing a warm up.  Warm weather brings out the best in us. We feel happy, motivated and relaxed. We can get outside and breath the fresh air and make summer plans.


Tulips are blooming.....



Have you made any vacation plans yet? Easter is right around the corner..........any plans???
I guess we can think of summer now . It's defintely coming........

Enjoy the first day of Spring! Be good to your self. It has been a long winter! Go outside and take a cup of tea with you and enjoy the sunshine. Read a book.....




My pots are all waving at the sun and dancing! You should too! It's that kind of a day




I am just thinking about you on such a beautiful day! Wishing you peace, love, joy and happiness today and every day!

Enjoy!


Blessings My Friend,




4 comments:

  1. Happy Spring to you, Elaine! We are enjoying gorgeous weather, sunny bright blue cloudless skies and temps in the mid 70's, may reach 80 by the end of the week! God is good!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are just gorgeous, Elaine. It has been raining here the past 3 days, supposed to through Friday. I am waiting to see what the sun looks like again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Elaine! It was such a mild winter, I wasn't that anxious. But I do look forward to seeing flowers! I hope you are enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete