Monday, July 28, 2014

A beachy vignette

I am loving summer in Texas!
I have to admit the hot weather and humidity is wonderful!
Maybe because I'm from Schenectady, New York!
I have to admit I did a lot of  snow shoveling!
We had a lot of fun in the winter too!
Now we have fun in the pool!
I guess a different kind of fun!
 
Today I want to share my kitchen vignette before I change it.  
 
This is in on my childhood dresser.
 It holds all my placemats and tea towels!

        I bought this large shell at a thrift store.  I just love the colors.
     I think macaroni salad would look great in this container or even flowers!


 I have tons of seashells.......
I collected them on every vacation whether it was Maine, New Hampshire or Cape Cod.

 
 
 
         This vase and votives were purchased at Garden Ridge.
                                                  The vase was half off! I felt like I got a steal.
                                                              I love the color too!

 
                                 The total look........simple but I love looking at the colors.


           I try to set my dinner table to match the beachy theme every night. Nothing fancy for us during the week.  Just simple!
                                           
Thanks for stopping by.....................please leave a comment so I know you were here!
I do enjoy visiting you too! It makes my day!


Blessings My Friend,






No comments:

Post a Comment