Wednesday, May 6, 2015

One Fish, Two Fish, Both Are Blue Fish

I had to set another cobalt/navy blue table! 
I bought these pretty fish at Garden Ridge for my outside table a few weeks ago.
They were half price!
 It has been so rainy & windy here,
 I am afraid to leave them outside!

So they sit on my table in the kitchen!
They are the inspiration for my table today.


I don't use cobalt /navy too often but I am going to start.
 So many color combinations came to me while I was setting this table.
I stuck to all blue, white & gold.


These happen to be a few of my favorite dishes! I tend to use them alot!
                        The white & gold  bowl is Bella Lux, Alexandra Gold.
                        The white salad plate with blue cherries is Allegro by Fitz & Floyd Inc.
                         and the blue dinner plate with stars is Galaxy by Sakura.


The shallow bowl on the bottom of the centerpiece I bought at Salvation Army half price sale.
This arrangement usually sits on top of my refrigerator.




Just thought I'd add a little....................
It's my birthday today and Mr. Sweetladyelaine just brought me flowers!
I also  made a Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake for my birthday.
Nothing big or fancy................................. just for us!






It's time to go and eat cake!
Thanks for stopping by.
Leave a message to let me know you have been here so I can come and visit you!

I will be joining:

BNOTP for Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/spring-easter-tablescape-ms-sonoma-damask-bunny/

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday
http://jannolson.blogspot.com/2015/05/share-your-cup-thursday-148.html#links

Blessings My Friend



5 comments:

  1. Love the cute fish Elaine and the cake! I'd love a piece.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful table. What a fun title for your post. Love those fish. Gorgeous combination of dishes. I especially like the ones with the stars. Everything goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Elaine, Happy Birthday to you, I hope you had a wonderful day and that you enjoyed your chocolate cake. I have to tell you Elaine, I love, love, love chocolate perhaps just a little too much, so I feel sure if you saved a slice of your chocolate cake, I would thoroughly enjoy it.... I told you I love chocolate.
    I also love a beautifully laid table and the dishes you used are gorgeous..... I also love blue and white china.
    Have you noticed, there is a lot of 'love' in this comment.
    Best Wishes to you.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish are just too cute! I hope you had a fun birthday and the cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Your cake looks so yummy and I don't even really care for chocolate. lol! The fish are so fun and perfect for your gorgeous table! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete