Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Pretty Place

I just discovered this wonderful place for dishaholics!
I am sure you are going to love, love, love this one!
Let me introduce The Vintage Table!
Alison established "The Vintage Table" in 2010.
She opened  a vintage china and styling hire company located in Perth, Australia.
She has beautiful tea sets, plates, vases, linens, styling props, candles and cake stands for hire.
She also has a blog!
You have to look at some of the images on her site!
She has lots of recipes too!
I love to visit her blog just to dream............
This is all eye candy ladies!
ENJOY!!!!


I won't be talking because I know you'll be gawking!

Cinderella High Tea - The Vintage Table Perth
                                   

Vintage Romance

Vintage Dinner Plate, Tea Set, Gold Cutlery & Gold Charger Plate

Blue Teapots - The Vintage Table

Cinderella High Tea Party - The Vintage Table Perth


Table Setting

marie8

fina


Cinderella High Tea Party - The Vintage Table Perth

Optimized-coronationtxt1

Vintage China & Gold Charger Plates

tiramisu charlotte cake

So what do you think? Delicious right?
I hope you enjoyed this wonderful blog!
She has wonderful details and ideas for parties! Have fun!
I would hire her in a minute to do a party for me!

The Vintage Table
http://thevintagetable.com.au/blog/

Blessings My Friend,

I will be joining:
BNOTP for Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/patriotic-tables-setting-for-memorial-day-4th-of-july/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BetweenNapsOnThePorch+%28BETWEEN+NAPS+ON+THE+PORCH%29

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday
http://jannolson.blogspot.com/2015/04/share-your-cup-thursday-147.html



Cinderella High Tea Party - The Vintage Table Perth




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Elaine. Gawking is right! I drooled over the second-to-last with the different colors of place settings, and those gloves! I enjoyed your post loaded with tablescape inspiration. :-)
    Blessings~
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post. There are surely some beautiful item featured. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! How to choose a fav, but I do love the mint green...it's all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, eye candy to the max! Loved each and every picture, but the green dishes and the blue ones in the last photo are my favorite. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete