Tuesday, December 20, 2011

House Hunting


Since I was house shopping this week, I took a picture of a few things I liked.

This lovely owner set a table for us! I had hoped to join Tablescape Thursday this week but I think we will be traveling!
    
                        
             I love the red runner and little stocking holding the candy cane.

               

                                    Thought her centerpiece was pretty too!

             



                 

A great idea for a hallway.......


The next few pictures are of different houses.
I liked this room, the opposite walls were painted purple in this house!

Property Photo

A cool office with animal printed chairs. It is all done in black & white.

Property Photo

A Basement Bathroom

Property Photo
A Gourmet Kitchen

Property Photo
Another view of the kitchen above.
Property Photo
Another view of the Kitchen above.
Property Photo

I love looking at houses! I should have taken more pictures.....
Can you imagine the morning sun peeking in?
This owner must have a smile on her face every morning.
Property Photo


I could look at houses all day long! I like to see how everyone decorates! I have lots of new ideas for my new house.
Now, I just have to find the money to buy it all!! LOL


Blessings My Friends,









5 comments:

  1. That kitchen is out of this world!!! Wow, I would be in there all day. Good luck and happy house hunting, and Merry Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this awesome house! I'd love to go house hunting with you too. Good luck and have a wonderful Christmas whatever you are than.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy that house for the kitchen alone! Really nice sunroom, too.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your house hunting! I love that sun room! But it would have to have ac!
    Happy 2012, safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you! I can't wait to see the new place and how you decorate it. I'm a new follower. Pop over for a visit sometime!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete