Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Thrifting I will go, A thrifting I will go............


Did you get that! I went thrifting !
What was so special about this trip??????? 

I bought the most I have ever bought in one trip!!!


                                    As they say...................the pickins' were good!

Got to run and get cleaning before dinner! Lots of linens!
You will see some of the haul in the next tablescape.
Until then have a great day!

Blessings My Friend, 
 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold of God.
 ( 1 Peter 4:10)





1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite pastimes! Looks like your trip was very productive...looking forward to seeing how you will use some in your next tablescape, Elaine.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete