Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!


                                  Happy Birthday

                                    7th

                          My Sweet, Sweet

                                   Chloe

 


She was part of our family from the moment we got her......




This is the first picture of Chloe in Buffalo meeting our other dogs.
 We got Chloe from friends. She was nipping their children's playmates.


Chloe and Ceasar were Best Friends.
Ceasar passed last year on September 17, 2011.
She was very sad.........
She grieved a long time with us!



She looks so tiny here! Chloe is a Maltese. She weighs between 9-10 lbs. 


Chloe is where ever mom is......she has such a sweet way about her.



Daddy is painting the Family room in Buffalo and Chloe is resting.
Two Christmas's ago.



                              I love this munchkin to death! She is the bright spot of my day!


                         I am so happy to have her........Do you have a dog you love? They are so much apart of our families I wondered what I did before I had three dogs. What about you??



Blessings My Friends,


4 comments:

  1. Have a happy and blessed week, Sweet Elaine! I love your doggies, and Chloe looks much healthier and happier since she came to live with you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet lady Elaine, yes yes yes we have dogs and feel the same way you do. I have a rock-star Maltese named Bono who is so beautiful and so loving, he sounds like Chloe. He's 3 1/2 years old. I also have a beautiful poodle, FiFi, who has been with me 11 1/2 years since we rescued her. Can you even imagine someone taking a pure bred poodle & her entire family to a shelter? No doubt, dogs are man's best friends. xx's my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and I can see that she needs to be involved in everything. What a good helper with the painting!! My dog is almost 90 lbs and we spend lots of time walking and exercising her. We just walked on the beach for two hours and I am far more tired than she! We do love her though, just as you said! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine,
    Chloe looks so pretty with her bow. I remember how my bichon didn't like leaving the house to go to the groomer (such a long day without them around), but he always had an extra spring in his step when he came back home with his bow. Chloe is lucky to have you, I can tell. Have a wonderful Easter! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete