Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Beautiful Lady



Just thought I would show you my little hallway between my bedroom and a half bath.
 I bought everything second hand.
This little hallway makes my heart sing..........


I bought the chest first, at Consign & Design here in Illinois.

My husband and I went back to the consignment store and he bought me this lady lamp!
I love her!!!!!

The Victorian blue vase was a gift. I hate to put water in it so I just hang pearls.
The pitcher is from a Goodwill in Texas.


In Texas, the pitcher  sat on my armoir in our bedroom holding dried roses. The feather I bought for a dollar at Michael's.


I love this little corner of my world. I am so happy that I got to share it with you.
Thanks for stopping by....Please leave a commet.....it keeps me going! lol

I have been painting again.....A reveal is coming!


Blessings My Friends,






No comments:

Post a Comment