Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Fall......

My husband received this from a friend in Buffalo. I thought I would share this today!

A woman was asked by a coworker, "What is it like to be a Christian?"
The co-worker replied, "It is like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts the top off and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts the light of Jesus inside of you to shine for all the world to see."



cid:1.1382417120@web33406.mail.mud.yahoo.com
                 Blessings My Friends,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! That's an inspiring thought to remember. Btw, thanks for the sweet comment on my Nutella croissants post :) With all your creativity, hope you can swing by and join us on Sunday at my Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete