Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Creations.....My Passion

I have been making jewelry for about a year.... for fun!

This is a pretty one!!!!!!
My husband picked out the beads and I designed the piece. It has turned out to be one of my favorites!

I only work with glass beads and I love shiny! So all my creations are just that...SHINY!





You can hopefully see that the quartz beads are a smokey color and the light colored ones are pink, my favorite color! In the light they are all glittery!






This one has turquoise beads with a little black line running through them, and a little silver rose bud or a silver bead in between the beads! The rectangle pendent is opalescent and is beautiful in the sun.


The pretty blue beads with specks of yellow on the bead....makes a choker for any occasion. The round pendent has a blue flower in the middle. I wish I was a better photographer! I am still learning so be kind to me.
I love this one because it looks like stones! The irregular black beads and little silver flower beads just set this piece off!
I hope you have enjoyed the few pieces I have shown you.....I have many more!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come again to visit me! Until later...
 BLESSINGS MY FRIENDS!

1 comment: