Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring has definitely sprung at Sweetladyelaine's house!

 I am in the mood to decorate. It took me along time but finally it has hit!
Has anybody else felt like me??? It has been an effort to get in the mood.
 I am sure our cold & rainy( never ending rain, I may add) weather has not helped.
 I think we all feel better when the sun is out. Don't you agree?????????
I was happy to move to Texas for the SUN!!!!! LOL I guess this  year the joke is on me!
Before I tell you the inspiration for this table....coffee tablescape........I should let you know it was half set in the kitchen on my round table. BUT......I was out and about today.
Naughty, Naughty! When I came home I was running late for dinner so I had to do a turn about and set it in my living room on my coffee table. WHEW!!!! I bought a new old tablecloth at Thrift Store.
So with that all said, my inspiration for this table is my Liz Claiborne tablecloth.

Perfect for my spring & summer tablescapes! It is small but I like to layer!



I started out with a rattan charger and then added my favorite dish, Set Sail by Demdaco.
 I love all the stripes and all the colors.
My birdie dishes are Gibson. I bought them at Old Time Pottery in Belleville, Illinois.
 I paid 39 cents each for them and I use them so much!




The yellow crown dish & coffee cup are another favorite set.
Sweet Olive Designs by Jane Adams.



 
The eggs are handmade by a friend.
 
 
 
My marble eggs have been given to me by my mom for Easter every year. I have about 30 of them.
She started my daughter and niece, Victoria, get one each Easter.
You will see more of these as I share Easter vignettes.


 

One last picture............ of my living room.
 
 
Before I go I thought I'd show you a vignette that is in my kitchen.
Actually it is a before and after.
 
Can you see what I did?????
.
I changed the little drawer knobs.
I like them much better.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and letting me share my coffee tablescape with you.
 I will be joining
 
Susan for Tablescape Thursday at BNOTP
 
Kathleen for Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen
She will be posting monthly starting April 9th!
Our challenge: birds, eggs and nests.
 
Kathryn for Anything Blue Friday at The Dedicated House
 
 
Blessings My Friend,
 
I have a code that comes up on my blog bX-hg9hg2.
 I have sent feedback but I am not sure what else to do. Any suggestions????????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely! The bright and cheerful color scheme is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your bright and cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!...39Cents for each of those gorgeous Gibson plates with birdeis, just wow!!! What a lovely spring tablescape, you sure captured the feeling...I love it that you gals from the US are finally into warm spring weather! Thanks for your sweet visit!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete