Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May 1st!


It is so beautiful outside today that I thought I'd send you flowers & a prayer. Everyone needs prayer whether you are going through a crisis or just living day to day. I find that I constantly seek after God. It quiets my spirit. I am in the process of teaching my soul that its satisfaction is in God, alone. I was  made to know my Creator. I am not going to find complete satisfaction in this world. I am not going to understand my life until I see Jesus' face. On that day I will be complete.




Heavenly Father,
  Direct our hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ. That we will dwell in the shelter of the Most High and will rest in His shadow. Cover us with your feathers so that under your wings we will find refuge. Let your faithfulness will be our shield.
Be close to us Lord and direct our paths. Show us your ways, guide us in your truths and give us an undivided heart that we may fear your name.
Help us to glorify you in everything we do. Open our eyes & our ears to listen and hear you speak to us. Be our constant companion, our stronghold, our rock and our comforter. Help us to  praise your holy name now & forever.
 In Jesus' name we pray.......


My Sweet Blogger,
Know that God loves you. Know He is with you everyday, through your storms and beautiful days. Pray fervently to Him who created you. Bless His holy name always.

I hope this post lifts your spirits.


Blessings My Friend,
















No comments:

Post a Comment