Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Twelve Days To Go!

PROGRESS!!

No talking........... just pictures so you can look and go!

Floors are finished.



Counter being built.....

Counter almost complete.


John surveying his work!




This next week I will be putting furniture in place and pricing each item. Lots to do! I am having fun doing this......a dream come true!
Thanks for stopping by...... Please leave a message so I know you stopped by.


                            That's All Folks!


Come back next week to see more progress........


Blessings My Friend,

The past few weeks this verse has helped me. I hope it helps you.......God will enable you, equip you, embrace you and encourage you when you need it! All we have to do is trust!

When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 56:4







1 comment: