Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hooked on a Feeling......

BEACHY that is..................... 
I decided to just let you look with out any words today. 
We all need that quiet sometime. 
Sit back relax and take a peek.
Enjoy!!!!!!




                                                Side view of plates and different birdies






My childhood dresser in the kitchen is decorated in the same theme as my table!








Hope you enjoyed silently looking at my tablescape. 
Please leave a comment so I know you were here.
Thank you!

                                                      If you want me I'll be out by the pool!

I will be joining:
BNOTP for Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/flameless-candles-for-summer-table-settings/


Blessings My Friend,

Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour through your table setting. It's so pretty. I especially enjoyed the birds on your plates. I'd forgotten how birds can be included for most any type of theme. Of course they're tropical! Your floral cloth on the side desk is a perfect addition. Happy Thursday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right at the moment I wouldn't mind being at the beach! Your table is lovely, Elaine. I really like the cheerful bird plates.
    Have a great weekend...they seem to be getting here faster each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty beachy themed tablescape. I think I will make my next one beachy too...Christine

    ReplyDelete