Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Downsizing ???????

It's been about two weeks since I last posted.
I decided I should catch you all up to what's been happening around here.........
Mr. Sweetladyelaine has been unemployed for about a year.
I guess simply said, we have to downsize! We are just taking one step at a time!

I will have a garage sale in about two weeks.
I have been selling on our area "Beg, Barter, Buy" sites on Facebook.
I have sold some furniture. It is a lot to keep track of and a little demanding.
Just in case you are interested.
So here is today's project! LOL
The kitchen..........................................
When I am cleaning out every room seems to be in disarray.
I just emptied the bottom cabinets on this side.
It's all I can handle!
It is so overwhelming when you are a dishoholic!

The dining room table....................
I had to get it all out and look at everything before I could make choices!
Then back on the kitchen counter to be looked at again and put away!
Everything I am letting go of  I left on the dining room table.





My head is spinning! So many favorites! I happen to love, love glass!
These are keepers! At least for now!






A few not so much! LOL






I have already dug through the upstairs! This is my upstairs family room bursting at the seams with garage sale stuff! What a mess!



Anyway, I decided to share with you so you know what's happening at Sweetladyelaine's.
I didn't even have time to set a table this week.
My table from June 4th is still set up as you can see! LOL




Hopefully this coming week I will try and set a table.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment.

Blessings My Friend,






No comments:

Post a Comment