Friday, June 29, 2012

I have dishes!

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I do have dishes in my Consignment Shop. I thought I would share them with you just in case you were looking for a particular pattern. I could mail them to you.......

If you have a pattern you are looking for let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Email me at Sweetladyelaine@comcast.net. If you are on Facebook come and visit and like me!
Sweetladyelaine's Consignment Shop, Swansea, IL.

I have my favorite......... Blue Garland by Johanna Haviland





I have Garlandia by Favolina China




I have Home Beautiful. The only markings are: MD304 Berkshire China







I have several consigners that have dishes and just want to clean their closets!
 So let me know.....


Have a great day!

Blessings My Friend,







6 comments:

  1. I collect a very old pattern by Noritake called "Carmela." I have all the serving pieces I need, but I only have two complete place settings. If you ever come across this pattern, please let me know. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to come check our your shop when we head your way for the Strange Folk Festival in O'Fallon in September. I'm not sure where Swansea is, but I know I hear about it on the weather report on KSDK. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful! I have never met a fellow blogger before.....Swansea is just a hop away from O'Fallon! When it gets closer email me...You have me very excited!

      Delete
  3. Love your shop and would love to follow your journey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't met a fellow blogger yet either, even though I have been blogging for a few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You have a blogger in your neighboorhood! I love your shop! It's my new place to hang out!

    ReplyDelete