Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A 4th of July Wreath

I made this wreath about a month ago.  It was time consuming. I used 6 pieces of felt in each color and  cut them into 2 inch squares. Then I folded them into little squares and used a straight pin to attach them to the foam form.


I found it on Pinterest. I thought it looked cute. I put it in my shop so we will see if someone buys it.

The stars are glued gunned to the felt.  I used a ribbon to hang it in place.



Glad you stopped by.....Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my red, white & blue wreath!


Blessings My Friend,

1 comment:

  1. Very cute wreath for July 4th and all summer, really.

    I just saw on your sidebar that one of your doggies passed recently? So sorry to read this. I am sure she is happily playing at Rainbow's Bridge with Phantom and Caesar. xo

    ReplyDelete