Friday, January 10, 2014

Now I'll have to set a table!

            
                           I love the fact Mr. Sweetladyelaine cares that I have had a hard week! He came home yesterday with these and a huge carrot cake! I just felt so special.......


Nice to know someone noticed! We all need to feel appreciated and loved. I hope you are remembering to do something special for your husband or even a friend. If you haven't lately, do something this week. It doesn't have to be large. Something little just for them, that says "I care".   We should tell people all year long that we love and value them. I can't wait for you to let me know what you have done.

I hope you have a great weekend. Come back and visit............. I hope to keep writing!

Blessings My Friend,


Whatever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not to men. (Colossians 3:23)

1 comment:

  1. So joyously sweet!! The surprises like these are the ones that make marriage so special. You get just a little weak in the knees to think that someone was thinking of you and values the relationship they share with you enough to do something totally unexpected and from the heart like this. Bravo to your hubby and to all out there who treasure their relationships in such a way as to not forget "the little things."

    ReplyDelete