Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mom & Daughter Visit Illinois!

WOW!! Time sure does fly....
I can't tell you what I have been doing
Nothing in particular!

I did have my daughter & mom visit from July 5th to the 9th! It was so much fun!  I wish I took more pictures of our time together. I never seem to remember. I guess its the stopping part. You know the stop what your doing & go get the camera!

One of our adventures was the St. Louis Zoo. It was a very hot & humid day!




                                                 My mom & daughter, Jen


 

                        The grounds were beautiful!



                                               Flowers everywhere!




 
We brought our lunch & ate inside here. It was so hot.
 Mom needed a break!
 
 
 
                                                  
                                                      This was the best part of our day!
                                                                    Ice cream!
                                                           Famous in St. Louis........


                                            Mr. Sweetladyelaine had a Strawberry Concrete!


We had fun but were dead tired after all the walking. My mom is 87 years young and did well with all the walking.  It is such a huge place we did not get to everything! At the entrance the guide told us it would take us 8 hours or more to see the whole thing! Not bad for free admission and $15.00 to park.

This is a wonderful place to visit...if you ever get the chance make sure you go. You will not regret it!

Thanks for stopping by.....

Blessings My Friend,


2 comments:

  1. Awww looks like even with the heat you had a really good time. I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You should have called me up and said, "Meet me in St. Louis!", and I would have! In fact, I was supposed to have gone to St. Louis with my Mom and sister last week but begged off because my body was in such pain. Poo! I could have actually met you!!!

    I'm glad you guys had a good time! Hats off to your Mom for gettin' out there and strolling the zoo!!!

    ReplyDelete